Vision, Mission, Values and Objectives
The Association for Community Living Interlake Branch recognizes the value of every person and believes that people living with an intellectual disability are individuals; each of whom has rights as community members.
Community Living Interlake is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting individuals, living with an intellectual disability, to live a fully inclusive life as members of the community.
- CLI clients are individuals and have a right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- CLI support for people living with intellectual disabilities is person centered and holistic.
- CLI clients have a right to actively and independently participate in the community
- CLI programs and support should promote self-esteem and personal growth
- Community Living Interlake objectives are to:
- Provide Housing and community residence living
- Provide employment training, job skills development and job placement
- Protect individual choice, independence, meaningful activity and life skills education
- Demonstrate industry best practices, reflective of current research
- Ensure staff are qualified and have the resources to work at the highest standards
- Promote full inclusion of people living with intellectual disabilities
- Promote awareness of the programs, services and value of CLI to the broader community